Why choose our programs
Website Design by MBD Consulting
- Multi-sensory, interactive approach
- Full immersion (no English in the classroom)
- Customized curriculum for both adults and children
- Small teacher to student ratio (classes 2-6 students)
- Faster learning curve than other formal approaches
- Convenient location in downtown Santa Cruz
- Flexible schedule
- Drop off for grade school students and up
- Summer camps (week long intensive programs) for children
Foreign Language Benefits
Aux Trois Pommes is a great place for your child to learn a second, third, or fourth language. Raymond, the owner, is very helpful and organized and always smiling and available. There are many materials which help your child to learn while having fun and the location is hard to beat. You can go to the farmer’s market while your child is learning. We loved our Arabic classes there. Thank you Aux Trois Pommes!
When asked to describe their Japanese class at Aux Trois Pommes, my daughter’s responses were “fun, fabulous and informative.” They love attending their class. In fact, it’s the favorite part of their week. Their teacher, Erica, and owner, Raymond are very accommodating and flexible. It’s a pleasure to do business with them. It’s wonderful that such a diverse community as Santa Cruz has a language school that offers such a wide variety of languages. We love Aux Trois Pommes!